1) The indigenously developed Anti-Tank Guided Missile ‘HELINA’ is meant to be launched from
b) The Light Combat Aircraft (Tejas)
c) Mobile autonomous land-based launchers
2) Consider the following statements about the MPLADS scheme:
- The annual fund entitlement per Member of Parliament has remained unchanged since its inception.
- Lok Sabha Members can recommend works only within their constituencies.
- Rajya Sabha Members can recommend works only within the state they represent.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1, 2 and 3
d) None of the above
3) The annual Global Liveability Index is released by
a) The World Bank
b) The Economist Intelligence Unit
c) The World Economic Forum
d) UN Habitat Secretariat
4) It was one of the first domesticated food crops and is today the world’s most widely cultivated crop. The crop can be grown from equatorial regions to within the Arctic Circle; it has also been recorded growing as high as 4.5km above sea level. Recently, after nearly 13 years of research, this crop’s genome has been fully annotated for the first time. This crop is
5) Recently in the news, ‘iCRAFPT’ is related to
b) Food processing
c) Disaster risk reduction
d) Data protection framework