GK: ORIENTATION WORKSHOP ON HEALTH AND NUTRITION INITIATIVES & LAUNCH OF E-MITRAMOBILE APP
On 22nd October 2018, a one-day National Workshop for Orientation of District Officials of Aspirational Districts on Health and Nutrition, was held in New Delhi.
- It was organized by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Women and Child Development (MoWCD).
- It was inaugurated by Ashwini Kumar Choubey and Anupriya Patel, Ministers of State for Health and Family Welfare.
- State Health Ministers launched the Operational Guidelines on Aspirational Districts for Health and Nutrition and the e-Mitra mobile application.
- The e-Mitra (Mobile Integrated Toolkit RMNCH+A)app has been designed to complement the Aspirational District Programme.
- It will offer one stop solution to access RMNCH+A related statistics from various sources.
- The workshop was attended by senior officers from the Ministry of Health, MoWCD, NHSRC, WHO, UNICEF, USAID, BMGF, TATA Trust, UNFPA and representatives from 28 States and 117 Aspirational Districts.
About NHSRC (National Health Systems Resource Centre):
♦ Chairman – Ms. Preeti Sudan
♦ Location – New Delhi